Friday, March 31, 2006

Knitting hailstorm

I've gone a bit mad with buying yarn and knitting lately. I think it's the knitting circle's influence - but I'm not sure. I started a new baby blanket - i like it, but I don't LOVE it - so I may start over or just begin a new one with different yarn.

I'm making easter inspired knit ducklings and bunnies (pattern from Lion Brand - made from Fun Fur) - They're pretty cute - but I think I may draft Suz to help me with sewing on the eyes, and felt ears, feet, etc.

I bought a bunch of "sale" yarn and I've been testing it - some fun stuff for scarves and other accessories.

And I've made 8 bibs new bibs (7 in 2 days) - They're turning out very nice. I need more cotton (don't worry, I still have the cone of blue ombre - but I want some variety).

No comments: