Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Okay - so I haven't been knitting, that much

this spring - and I definitely haven't been taking any pictures.

Since easter I've knitted a few more bibs (and sewn on a bunch of buttons); a wee hat for a friend's baby; a bigger hat for whomever it ends up fitting; I started a sweater for Suzanne (for football) - I finished the back, started the front, and I haven't picked it up since - I'm not happy with the pattern so I may just rip it out and start anew; a really quick really goofy toy for Vincent (the cat); and, just recently I started my first "mosaic" project. LOVE IT! it's a simple pattern for a scarf that came in my new Creative Knitting - so I thought a scarf wouldn't be too terrible of a project - and now I'm hooked (or needled). The pattern is a chevron (zig zag - big "W"s) and i'm using - can you guess? blue and white yarn.


No comments: