Friday, May 11, 2007

I'm the IT girl!

So girlfiend tagged me for a meme as an apology for not going to knitting. I did go to knitting; but it's okay, because I got the update on the planning status for the Rox High class of 1987 reunion (they've had a major setback!).

Here are the rules:

Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


8 things about me? HEY! WAKE UP!

1. I started this list by first typing in the numbers and punctuation (more time to think);
2. I'm, apparently, squeamish about typing the word "period" as I wrote "punctuation" instead;
3. I, apparently, don't know how to spell the word "squeamish" - thankfully Blingo does;
4. I use Blingo as my search engine - I love prizes;
5. I can't count the number of times I have won prizes on the radio - I'm all about being "the" caller;
6. My broadcast acting debut and swan song was as a child, on PBS radio, as The Velveteen Rabbit. I had one line;
7. Growing up, my next door neighbor (backyard neighbor, actually) had a pet rabbit named "Bosco";
8. I know the theme song to the Australian soap opera "Neighbours" - "everybody needs good neighbours..."

so, here's where I fall off the wagon - I'm not going to "tag" anyone - mostly because just about all of the bloggers i know have already been tagged - check out some of their responses.

This is why I have such bad luck - it started in grade school with that darn chain letter...

No comments: