Monday, February 06, 2006

L'afghan c'est fini!


Okay - I still have to weave in the ends - and decide if I'm going to put on a fringe - but the knitting is complete - I finished it after the Super Bowl - I got a little distracted during the game.

It's huge - it's big enough to be a bedspread.

now I have to decide what to work on next - I got MORE yarn over the weekend. I found some nice baby yarn for one blanket - now I just need a pattern.

I got a huge (1lb) spool of cotton - blues and white - It'll be great for the bib projects and tailgating items. I'm very pleased. We shopped at a Joann Fabric Super Store - it really was super - it was like a Michaels and a Joanns got married and had a really big baby - they had all of the crafty stuff and ALL of the sewing items - most notable were the designer and home furnishing fabrics - they had an amazing selection.

No comments: