Wednesday, February 15, 2006

So...


I'm still waiting for the additional Suede (and Vogue book) to arrive - I've scraped the dream scarf because I'm using the yarn as an accent on the Suede Throw. I was so excited when I ordered the yarn - but this waiting this is torturous - Of course I have plenty of other yarn to keep me busy. I have 5 bibs finished - they need to be laundered and have buttons sewn on. I started a scarf out of the Bernat Boa - fun bright pink and purple - it's for a seven year old; I'm nearly half-way done.

I've been knitting while watching the olympics - I'm finding it a bit distracting (the olympics, that is) - you really don't get much out of winter sports, I'm finding, by causally watching - the audio commentary on figure skating is a bit lacking for the visually impaired and those of us trying to count stitches.

No comments: