Wednesday, February 08, 2006

New "throw" project and updates

I've begun the Lion Suede Throw project - Coffee colored throw for Suzanne's new decor. I think I cast on too many stitches for the amount of yarn I have - and I should have cast on with larger needles because this yarn has little "stretch" - but I just ordered more yarn (to double what I have) - hopefully the dye lots won't be a problem. If they are I'll improvise, and maybe start over.

The bib project is underway- the first 3 have been gifted to (reported) rave reviews. Suzanne bought a pile of adorable buttons. I think I'll work on making a few more soon - they just go so quickly!

I've "tried" the Lion Fun Fur Stripe - it's great - very much like the German eyelash.

A co-worker has asked if I will knit scarves for her daughters - put 'em on the list - I'm lucky that ground hog saw 6 more weeks of winter!

I should probably start the dream scarf first - that poor yarn has been sitting for a while.

No comments: