Monday, March 05, 2007

The Camera Battery

remains uncharged.

It's sad, I know, but, but, but - I found the cord but then I couldn't re-find the dock (didn't really look) - so no new photos of the 14 (you read it right, 14) baskets I have knitted. I've had to make a list of them - and the color combos. Also started collecting items to go in said baskets.

About half of the finished baskets are "promised." So they won't be donated to the church - but I have enough wool to make 8 more, so, hopefully, that will be sufficient - I still haven't heard from the church regarding a "head count" for the event - but we have "real" baskets to use as well.

I'm now knitting up the hand dyed yarn. I'm pretty pleased/excited about the results so far - it's really beautiful and it smells really good - especially the orange.

No comments: